Evident is the only identity and credential verification platform that prioritizes privacy by reducing risk and liability for holding personal data, and is the only verification solution that provides safe and secure access to verified personal data pulled from 6,500+ authoritative data sources through a single API. Evident's game-changing verification technology streamlines user approval process, minimizes attrition, and is built to scale as our customers’ needs change, proving that personal data exchange doesn’t have to come with high risk or unnecessary friction. The need to more confidently and comprehensively verify users is rapidly increasing, but so is the risk of interacting with and storing the sensitive personal data required to conduct elevated verification methods. This environment is compounded by new global data protection regulations like GDPR and CCPA that put parameters in place to safeguard data transmission, and put the onus on companies to adhere to new obligations that respect users’ privacy rights.
Companies need a better, faster way to share personal data so they can demonstrate regulatory compliance and achieve their business goals. Evident solves all of these challenges by supporting businesses’ compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements while enabling them to thoroughly verify their users’ identities and credentials.
Evident is seeking a highly-motivated, flexible and talented Web focused UI Engineer to expand
our growing web integration efforts. The ideal candidate is a versatile self-starter
with a computer science degree and the ability to iterate quickly. The Web UI Engineer's
responsibilities include crafting and developing the web interface along with sensible
- Design, maintain and enhance internal web integrations
- Write reliable, strategic automated tests
- Diagnose, troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Work with other team members defining new features and extending existing ones
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of front end development experience
- Deep understanding of object-oriented, functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Proficiency in real-time interactive systems and event-driven programming
- Proficiency in common client-side state management patterns
- Proficiency in declarative views using virtual DOM interfaces via React, Mithril, Vue, etc.
- Proficiency in bundlers like Webpack and Rollup, and can reason about asset delivery strategies
- Proficiency in Git
- Excellent problem solving/algorithmic abilities
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Lunch home delivery budget 3 days/week, virtual events, happy hours, & more!
- Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
- Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle