Looking for a dynamic work environment? We need a Project Manager to cover our growing customer base!
We are looking for an experienced project manager to become part of our tightly knit Production Team. We need someone with practical working knowledge of the translation and localization process.
Quality is in your hands! Working directly with our clients - we canât stress this enough - you must have excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. You will need to be able to handle multiple projects â keeping them in line and on time.
This is a full time position and reports to a Senior Project Manager and the Director of Language Services. Although your location is not important, your time zone is - the working hours are Tuesday to Friday, 4 PM to 11 PM Eastern Time, and Saturday, 11 AM ET to 6 PM ET.
Fear of technology is a non-starter, so please ensure you feel comfortable working remotely and have the appropriate tools!
- You are the central point of contact between Dotsub and our clients - in good times and bad!
- Working with Account Managers and clients to understand projects and expectations
- Understanding what each project entails: resources, turnaround-time, scheduling, etc.
- Assigning projects to appropriate talent and/or vendors
- Following up on projects to ensure quality expectations and deadlines are met
- Enforcing quality and project style guidelines
- Planning, scheduling and meeting tight deadlines
- Ensuring happy clients by delivering successful projects from end to end
- Developing creative proposals to streamline processes
- Identifying new solutions to meet the client's needs
- Educating the client as needed on Dotsub technologies
- English fluency is required
- Ability to keep calm and carry on in times of stress
- Proven experience managing client relationships
- Relevant experience in translation and localization technology
- Multi-tasking abilities and rapid response
- Work well with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Adaptability to change; flexibility
- Attention to detail
Valued but not Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience managing translation projects
- Bilingual or trilingual is good
To apply for this position, please complete the application form.