Where You’ll Be Working
CareCloud is on a mission to transform the healthcare experience by creating the industry’s most modern, flexible, and powerful cloud-based platform. Our award-winning, Patient Experience, Practice Management, and Revenue Cycle Management applications are designed to exceed the needs of our diverse clients. Join our group of talented, passionate engineers who are focused on building the next generation healthcare platforms to help propel our growth.
Our Frontend Stack
● GraphQL (Apollo)
What You’ll Be Doing
● Use state of the art frontend technologies like HTML/CSS3, Typescript, ReactJS, Webpack, and NPM to develop highly available applications that can scale to deliver customer-facing applications.
● Work independently and collaboratively with a blended team of domestic and offshore engineers to well-structured, reliable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
● Perform code reviews and use continuous integration to deliver high-quality software, and rapidly fix bugs as they are reported.
● Leveraging agile practices, encourage collaboration, prioritization, and urgency to develop at a rapid pace.
● Learn and master new and emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions to business problems
Our Ideal Candidate
● 5+ years of work experience developing web-based applications, preferably in a SaaS environment.
● A love for building awesome web UX/UI using ReactJS, Redux, & GraphQL.
● You have proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
● You continuously learn emerging technologies and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve software products
● You want to be part of the team to produce the highest quality software products.
● You have experience with developing mission-critical, high volume web-based software.
● You are comfortable leading and / or managing teams of remote developers.
● You have delivered and supported commercial, enterprise software.
● You are goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to be successful in a schedule-driven, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● You possess excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
● You provide technical leadership to a diverse group of engineers
● You enjoy proactively taking ownership of highly critical, highly visible, and challenging problems.
Supervisory Responsibility: N/A
Work Location: Remote Based
Travel Required: 0% - 10%
Position Type: Full Time
EEO Statement: CareCloud is an equal employment opportunity employer
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products, equipment, and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
ADA Statement: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company-paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company-paid Short and Long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, AFLAC)
- Flexible PTO and Paid Holidays