Ideas Made Measurable (IMM) is looking for an Account Coordinator (Coordinator, Client Experience) who likes wearing a lot of hats while learning the skills needed to build a great career in client service. We are looking for a real go getter, to work with equally awesome people in strategy, creative, engineering, and more to help execute digital marketing campaigns and initiatives for our clients.
IMM - Ideas Made Measurable, is a solutions-focused marketing agency that believes your data today drives your strategy for tomorrow.
A Day in the Life
When things run smoothly and teams manage accounts like clockwork, it’s not luck, nor is it magic. There is often an IMM Client Experience Coordinator behind the scenes keeping the team on top of their game. Coordinators provide internal support to the cross discipline team in day-to-day routine tasks – assisting the account team in creating meetings, sharing pertinent and concise project and client information, sharing accurate timelines, ensuring teams meet their milestones, providing accurate meeting reports, and compiling campaign reports. All things critical that ensure our teams do their jobs seamlessly, timely and provide the highest quality service to our clients.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like
- Work with the Media, Analytics, SEO, Creative, Strategy, PM and the Client Accounts Teams to support management of digital marketing campaigns
- Learn and maintain tactical knowledge of the key deliverables and standard timelines for each department within IMM
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Support senior Client Experience staff on the planning and implementation of digital initiatives to serve the Client’s business
- Provide support in completing client category/competitive research, digital creative and performance reporting
- May be called upon to draft content for client presentations for manager review
- Provide ongoing reporting of results, implications and recommended action steps of creative, media, testing and account performance
- Ensure all creative has passed through proper approval, and support the trafficking process in close partnership with the media team
- Support team with monthly financial management
Here is what you need to get our attention
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in an account/digital marketing support role combined in an agency and on the client-side (internships count!)
Here's what will make us call you for sure
- Demonstrated passion for a career in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent, relevant experience (internship or extracurricular activities), especially with Digital advertising
- Any experience in planning and executing media campaigns across social, Google, or programmatic advertising platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency!
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels of an organization
- Collaborative in nature
NOT required but will definitely give you an edge:
- B2C marketing experience – with an agency or brand side
And if we haven't convinced you yet, here is why you'll want to be part of our team:
We aren't just in the most beautiful city in the world (in our humble opinion), but a place where fun isn’t a 4-letter word. Dogs are welcome, a chef-prepared lunch is served 3-days a week, and time off is as important as hard work. We make sure our team is well cared for with great health plans, matching traditional and Roth 401k as well as solid learning opportunities.
COME AS YOU ARE: your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color or your big shot uncle don't make a difference here. BHI, LLC is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Add “apps.bamboohr.com” to your contact list so you don’t miss any emails from us regarding the application!